It's not easy to say goodbye to cherished pets, even those that have lived long, happy lives. Although you may hate the thought of life without your pet, euthanasia can be the kindest decision you ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At Finchville Animal Hospital, your pet has access to an outstanding variety of medical services and procedures. We offer separate rooms for cats and dogs, as well as a separate intensive care area for animals. We have state-of-the-art equipment, including digital ultrasound, radiography (including digital capabilities), endoscopy, blood machines and cryosurgery, as we are constantly updating our clinic. We offer a wide array of small animal services, such as vaccinations, dentistry, full surgery, medicine, and reproduction management. We take anesthesia very seriously and monitor each animal under anesthesia with full monitoring equipment, including blood pressure, EKG, oxygenation sensors and pulse checks.
• Full In-House Laboratory
• Hospitalization & Intensive Care
• Pain Management
• Vaccinations & Well Care for Companion Animals
• 24-Hour Emergency Care for Clients
• Safest Surgery Options, Including Fluid Therapy
• Full Bloodwork Capabilities with Clotting Times
• We Are Adding More Services Every Year to Best Serve Our Clients!